Thread Rating:
  • 247 Votes - 2.83 Average
Dungeons and Dragons
Tue Jun 17, 2008, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: Tue Jun 17, 2008 07:05 PM by B_dog.)
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
Wynther Knight Wrote:Gonna start a DnD campaign here in my area. My coworker told me that there was this Dragon Magazine that featured an article about the Rakasta and the Lupine that can be used as player characters in full detail. The Rakasta, being the Anthro cat-like warriors and the Lupine, the Anthro Canine Warriors. Anybody got a copy of that issue?

Yes, I have that issue...somewhere. Sorry we have been renovating and moving things and I think I packed it into a box that went into storage. It's driving me mad, I can't find anything anymore. If I find it I'll let you know. BTW I think it was Rakshasa or something, chaotic evil tiger demon critters.

What the jinxes, I have just found the magazine... plus the one I needed to find for Nightphaser. They were RIGHT next to each other in a magazine rack lol.

So what do you need to know?

[Image: bdoggio.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Tue Jun 24, 2008, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: Tue Jun 24, 2008 09:19 AM by Wynther Knight.)
RE: Dungeons and Dragons
B_dog Wrote:Yes, I have that issue...somewhere. Sorry we have been renovating and moving things and I think I packed it into a box that went into storage. It's driving me mad, I can't find anything anymore. If I find it I'll let you know. BTW I think it was Rakshasa or something, chaotic evil tiger demon critters.

Hey thanks! Actually, I already have them. Smile
One of the reasons that I haven't been posting much here is that I've been downloading RPG materials, mostly 3Ed, books, D20 system games, Dungeon Magazines and Dragon Magazines. I think I should burn them on DVD, its already eating up 25 GB of my hard disk space. If anyone wants a particular book, I'd gladly share them. So far these are the ones I have:

Dungeon Magazines (issue 1 - 144)
Dragon Magazines (issue 1- 360, Best of Dragon 1-5, 6 Annuals, 7 issues ofThe Stratigic Review)
DnD 3rd Ed books (too many to mention)
D20 books using the 3rd Ed rules that are not WotC made (Mongoose Pubishing, AEG, Sword and Sorcery, Green Ronin, etc)
DnD Adventure Modules (TSR, WotC and Others)
Campain settings (including DnD settings like Forgotten Reamls, Dragonlance and even non DnD worlds like Arcanum Unearth, World of Warcraft D20, World of Darkness D20, Diablo 2 D20, FF Tactics D20, etc)
D20 Modern (D20 Cyber, D20 Future, etc)
DnD 4th ed
Fallout Pen and Paper
D20 GammaWorld
Legend of the Five Rings (AEG and D20)
Marvel Superheroes
Palladium's Heroes Unlimited
Palladium's TMNT and Other Strangeness
D20 Mutants and Masterminds (a Superhero RPG using the D20 system)
World of Darkness (Vampire the Requiem, Werewolf the Forsaken, Mage the Awakening)
Shadowrun (3rd and 4th ed)

I'm still planning to download more tho...

Upto now, humans still confuse, amuse and amaze me.
Visit my FA!
This is my DA!
Lookie here! My LJ!
Yay! My Webcomic!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dungeon & Dragons - Beginner Campaign Wulfe 57 24,186 Tue May 31, 2011 09:37 PM
Last Post: veemaster