Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 158 Votes - 3 Average
Upgraded to MyBB version 1.2.2 / Note on members
Sun Dec 03, 2006, 03:42 AM
Upgraded to MyBB version 1.2.2 / Note on members
Forum upgrade
I've taken a bit time to patch the forums and upgraded it to 1.2.2 (news here). These were mainly for some bug fixes. Feel free to start a thread if you've noticed there's any bugs or errors that appear in the forums.

Members' info
It has been brought to my attention that several members have not been cooperative by intentionally leaving suspicious information in their profiles. These members who have suspicious usernames, absolutely no posts and little information will be viewed as potential security risks towards the forums. If we ever hold a spring cleaning on the forums, these accounts will probably be the first ones to go.

So, it is very important that you at manage to post at least once, or fill in the fursona species or location fields in your profile. In the event that you came here from the Drupal or MyBB community forums, please leave an indicatation that you came from there.

Security is of the utmost concern here at the forums, so please be cooperative and don't make me suspect the intentions of our members here. Thanks.

-- Delta-HT
[AnthroAsia.com administrator]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Upgraded to MyBB version 1.2.3 / Last notice Delta-HT 0 2,938 Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:18 PM
Last Post: Delta-HT
  Upgraded to MyBB version 1.2.1 Delta-HT 0 2,789 Mon Oct 23, 2006 08:49 PM
  AnthroAsia.com forums now running on MyBB 1.2 Delta-HT 0 3,513 Wed Sep 06, 2006 09:39 PM