Thread Rating:
  • 244 Votes - 2.88 Average
Musically Skilled Anthro Talk
Mon Jan 17, 2005, 06:38 AM

yo kai, do you know any link that is has music scores on anime? i'm currently looking for the songs for full metal panic, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien and FMA. sorry for the trouble again Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Mon Jan 17, 2005, 12:43 PM

unfortunately,i don't.When it comes to animation music,i listen,then play it out slowly,correcting mistakes with time and more practice.You could try it too.

~wuffers from Kai Whitewolf~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mon Jan 17, 2005, 05:19 PM

well, I have always tried to improvise the music from the anime, but still, I support the originality of the song itself. I prefer to play songs with scores and from the very own composer himself. Though improvising can be innovative, sometimes I prefer to have my own collection of their masterpieces Tongue
Tue Jan 18, 2005, 12:50 AM

I salute you,seriously,for originality that you uphold.I for one would also love original pieces of the songs,but i have to improvise most of the times,unfortunately.

But i can say that my keen ears have helped me alot of times to hear out the melody lines,and play it via flute or Keyboard,and if using keyboard,i use the bass lines to play chords on it.

Tue Jan 18, 2005, 10:40 AM

haha yeah, you are good and I can say that you are a perfect-pitched person who are able to catch bass chords and the melody once you have listen to a song. not everyone has got this flair in order to become a good musician. well, i'm currently gathering my band members back, since most of them have graduated and started working. and i do hope that you are able to join ni one day. seriously, flautist in a band is not easy to find. the most significant band i know is the Corrs, with 2 classical instruments in it, which are violin and a flute.
Tue Jan 18, 2005, 01:54 PM

Rex, you can also play the violin. Big smile Why not you play it in the band instead? X3

[Image: steam_statimage.php?p=bigwuffflex&s=01b]

[Image: 8tx7cg][Image: 9xwqkh]
[Image: 735yny][Image: 9h2xvd]
[Image: axyhxc][Image: 72r3kd]
[Image: 87d6x6][Image: 87ugnk]

My FurAffinity
My DeviantArt
Tue Jan 18, 2005, 05:59 PM

So Kyuu,what can you play that is classical?

And Scaly,i'd love to,seriously!By the way,i might be asking you to teach me how to play the violin,i'd like to be the second Vanessa Mae,male version,of course! Tongue

Tue Jan 18, 2005, 07:03 PM

Ah, violin is a No-No for me. I stopped my violin before I got to master it completely. I prefer piano or keyboard, since I'm able to play classical, jazz, pop,sentimental or whatever songs they are. Actually I still prefer classical, this type of masterpiece you can't ever really find in this very modern era, which means that you are not able to find great composers like Chopin, Beethoven, Mozart or Rimsky Korsakov. Even Maxim Mrvica has to improvise from those masterpiece. Winking
Tue Jan 18, 2005, 07:38 PM

Well... not much of a classical if you take out those exercise practise book you use for music class. Tongue Can't find much that is for guitar, as most of it mostly for piano. Only pop songs are easy to find. Wonder where to get scores of some of this classical and maybe some contemparary songs, not those that is for strumming, but for plucking.

[Image: steam_statimage.php?p=bigwuffflex&s=01b]

[Image: 8tx7cg][Image: 9xwqkh]
[Image: 735yny][Image: 9h2xvd]
[Image: axyhxc][Image: 72r3kd]
[Image: 87d6x6][Image: 87ugnk]

My FurAffinity
My DeviantArt
Tue Jan 18, 2005, 09:50 PM

to Kyuu,there are places like Yamaha or Music Plaza over at Malaysia,aren't there?
And to Scaly,i guess you're quite right,but even if you stop at halfway,there isn't reasons that you shouldn't continue..besides,the violin is a lovely musical instrument.Do help persuade Scaly,Kyuu. Shock

As for me,my reasons for loving classical music is because its the most versatile of all musics.you can have overtures,fantasy songs,jazz,and lots more.Of course,my favorite category of classical music is in fantasy,like Persis Overture,game musics,FF,etc.If only i could meet up with you two.I'm sure there's a disc of the OST of FFTA(Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) that you'd both like alot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anthro Literature? Renegade 2 1,957 Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:49 PM
Last Post: gingertom84