Thread Rating:
  • 252 Votes - 2.87 Average
Musically Skilled Anthro Talk
Tue Jan 11, 2005, 01:36 AM

Hmm,if its what we call 'listen and compose',then yes,i do compose that kind of music.If its composing straight from genius creativity,nope.I'm hopeless coming up with music. *grins as he watches you wag some more*

I do use my creativity for arts though. :wink:

~wuffers from Kai Whitewolf~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Tue Jan 11, 2005, 11:40 AM

that's awesome, I can hardly find a fur who can play a flute. Juz wondering, how long have you been learning that instrument? and keyboard as well? And do you play Jim Brickmann's songs too? (haha, sorry, too many questions at a time....but i simply can't help it, juz being too excited about it XD)...paiseh paiseh :oops: :oops:
Tue Jan 11, 2005, 02:42 PM

The rex is so pai seh now, eh? Well, i'm not really good in any instruments other than the guitar. But really hope that there are FF scores for guitar to play too. Tongue

[Image: steam_statimage.php?p=bigwuffflex&s=01b]

[Image: 8tx7cg][Image: 9xwqkh]
[Image: 735yny][Image: 9h2xvd]
[Image: axyhxc][Image: 72r3kd]
[Image: 87d6x6][Image: 87ugnk]

My FurAffinity
My DeviantArt
Tue Jan 11, 2005, 10:38 PM

ahhh, that will be easy, if you are only playing without plucking, juz struming, chords alone will be more than enough ^^
Wed Jan 12, 2005, 01:46 AM

For Kyuu,there -is- scores for FF on guitar.Check out the link below,if you can.

http://www.nobuouematsu.com

And to Scaly,well..i can safely say that i learnt the flute for about 3-4 years,in my high school military band.for the Jim Brickmann's songs,i have not heard of them.And for keyboard,i've been self-learning..no grade,nothing.I can only do simple chording and melody,nothing else.And its ok to throw as many questions at me as you can.I'm very eager and willing to answer all of them..try numbering them so that its easier for me to answer them too. Tongue

Wed Jan 12, 2005, 11:33 AM

Kai Whitewolf Wrote:i can safely say that i learnt the flute for about 3-4 years,in my high school military band.

The military band you were talking about, was it Boys' Brigade if I'm not mistaken?
Wed Jan 12, 2005, 10:07 PM

erm no...its my high school military band,going by the name of Montfort secondary school military band.

Montfort secondary school,is the name of my high school,in case you wanted to know.

Wed Jan 12, 2005, 11:04 PM

Well, i meant for plucking, not for strumming, as strumming would be easy and wouldn't sound as nice as plucking. Thou it's much more harder, but it's quite fun and chellenging to play it.

[Image: steam_statimage.php?p=bigwuffflex&s=01b]

[Image: 8tx7cg][Image: 9xwqkh]
[Image: 735yny][Image: 9h2xvd]
[Image: axyhxc][Image: 72r3kd]
[Image: 87d6x6][Image: 87ugnk]

My FurAffinity
My DeviantArt
Thu Jan 13, 2005, 12:38 PM

Kyuu_Ronso Wrote:Well, i meant for plucking, not for strumming, as strumming would be easy and wouldn't sound as nice as plucking.

Ah well, according to what I know, you can spread the chords into broken ones. That will sound more like plucking already. (However I don't really know how to play a guitar) Tongue
Thu Jan 13, 2005, 05:50 PM

Neither do i. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anthro Literature? Renegade 2 2,090 Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:49 PM
Last Post: gingertom84