Mon Jul 10, 2006, 10:59 AM
RE: Do you love to show your muscle?
A simple Yes will do for me.

[Image: insouciant3.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wed Oct 04, 2006, 03:49 PM
I just say NO because I have skinny body and I'm a magical 2-tails wolfie. Tongue So I don't need muscles to become strong. Magical power is enough.

[Image: laguna.jpg]
Are you just like me?

My sort-of-furry art site
http://metal-renamon.deviantart.com
Find all posts by this user
Wed Oct 04, 2006, 05:39 PM
its ok for me but i dont like to see too ripped it kinda scares me '=';;;;
Wed Oct 04, 2006, 07:44 PM
2-tailed wolf? Thats something new. I thought you had a renamon-like avatar Tongue (no offence)
Sun Mar 13, 2011, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: Fri Mar 25, 2011 02:42 PM by GammaOhFiveTwo.)
Speed, strength, agility and endurance are all important, so I exercise them all. My muscles are SOMEWHAT defined, but I won't go any further than that. Sure, ammo and body armor is heavy, so you need strength. But combat can last for a loooong time, and where would you be without endurance? Let's test that out. (Does anyone know of that bb war arena near Sembawang CC?)

As for the question this thread posed, no, no and no.

EDIT: I feel it prudent to rephrase what I meant.
There are mainly 3 types of workout, namely speed, strength and endurance. They don't vary much, only in the time between sets, number of exercises performed per set, and number of sets a week. Therefore, I like to keep it balanced, although I go more for the 'speed' workout schedule.

100% hyper, 100% of the time.
[Image: mca.png]
Mon Mar 14, 2011, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: Mon Mar 14, 2011 03:46 AM by Wulfe.)
Hmmm,

Yes for me, though I am not confident -yet- to walk around totally bare bodied in public unless necessary or appropriate to do so, eg. Swimming pool.

Sorry to say to most, I am of the big freaky huge bodybuilder camp, I admire and like to have huge muscles since I was young, but too lazy and unfocused to achieve it.
(Yes I have an attention span of a goldfish...)

*Starts chasing tail, eat food, drink water then chases tail while drinking and eating, roll around on bed then realizes post not complete*

Yes...as I was saying... I wanna be big and currently training to become bigger and stronger as I think myself too small, also training cause I wanna get my job as a military trainer!

Also regarding the agility/coordination/accuracy/endurance issue everyone's talking about, it really doesn't matter!
Be it if you are big and clumsy looking, or small and lean, talent or without, as long as you train hard and work on it continuously, you will be good at whatever you try to do!
The whole Big and buff = STR and Tall and lean = AGI are just stereotypes!!

As my Sifu once said, "If others were to master something in 1 try, but you suck ass big time, then you go master it with 1000 tries"

@frostsickle: Actually Bodybuilders are suppose to include compound exercises in their routines as this has been proven to increase more muscle gains than just isolation exercises alone, also I know a few local competitive bodybuilders, they are NOT slow at all.Smile

@dragoon86 & Kainokh'ard: I do archery too and do it just fine, I was trained under Richard back in Balestier when they had a club there using a Recurve bow.Smile

And lastly, I do not believe that increasing my muscle size has done anything to reduce my endurance, coordination, accuracy and speed, I play American flag football occasionally, I do Lion dance, enjoy swimming, long distance jogging and hiking on top of all my other numerous hobbies.Smile
Anyone wanna join me to exercise or any activity please to let me know, I love company and sorry for the long post!!

-Wulfe
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 08:30 AM
Yes, but not those hypers...

-----> [Image: dragonbar_725755.png] <----
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 03:58 PM
Well, as with everything in life, moderation is key Winking