Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you love to show your muscle?
Mon Apr 10, 2006, 01:32 PM
RE: Do you love to show your muscle?
Overly muscled like those Bodybuilders is not my type either......As long as they're toned up, it's fine......I've been going through a routine exercise and keep a healthy diet to loss some excess fat and gain some muscle weights for myselfLOL!......Hard to point out the results though Tongue.

[Image: 76561198034133982.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Mon Apr 10, 2006, 08:48 PM
overly muscled cannot do archery too...cos the muscle is in the way...the string of the bow will tear u arm lol...

Dragon is my Life & Obsession
[Image: Loretta-s170anthro.jpg] [Image: foxy1-av-anthro.jpg] [Image: Relika-170.jpg] [Image: 1563728.png]
A BLAZBLUE:CS2 Player (A-11)
Proud to be a Dragon!!
Tue Apr 11, 2006, 01:17 PM
i'm not in for bodybuilding muscles either. an elite bodybuilder has 2X the amount of blood capilleries than that of normal humans. much of the mass and weight in the bodybuilder is in fact, water. nut much for solid, usable muscles.
another problem is that the bodybuilder does mostly isolation exercises, where they use one muscle at a time, and at slow speeds. the results? the lack of coordination, and yea, less speed. i have no respect for that.

but olympic weightlifters train differiently. they do mostly compound exercises, where many muscles are used at once. plus, some selected bodybuilding moves, too. in fact, the two olympic lifting moves: the snatch and the clean and jerk uses all of the body's muscles. the lifts are fast and ballistic. the result is superior body coordination and therefore, better speed and strength. they appear smaller than a bodybuilder, but they have more solid, usable muscles.

since ballistic moves involves all of the body, such moves, when performed for repetition works the cardiovascular system to a greater extent than running. the result is the ability to generate quick, explosive movements over a great length of time. a valuable asset in combat.

so, more solid, usable muscles+ coordination= better speed and agility= more weight worth gaining! (wee!!!)
Find all posts by this user
Tue Apr 11, 2006, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: Tue Apr 11, 2006 08:44 PM by Chibi_Chan.)
Yeap......In the World's Strongest Men Competition most of the competitors look fat and big in size more than muscular.....Looks can be deceiving.....And we don't have to be afraid of somebody who is well built LOL!

Wed Apr 12, 2006, 11:41 AM
think again... though these guys have watery muscles, you are better off leaving them alone cos' they're still way bigger and stronger than you are!
trust me, the last thing you want is a huge man sitting on you! XD
Wed Apr 12, 2006, 01:15 PM
The guys that train for the world strongest man competition is not to build their body to be muscular as that of a bodybuilder, they just train in strength category, so you wouldn't see them all having define and cut muscular body. They may look flabby around, but heck, they'll crush you with just their hands. xD

[Image: steam_statimage.php?p=bigwuffflex&s=01b]

[Image: 8tx7cg][Image: 9xwqkh]
[Image: 735yny][Image: 9h2xvd]
[Image: axyhxc][Image: 72r3kd]
[Image: 87d6x6][Image: 87ugnk]

My FurAffinity
My DeviantArt
Thu Apr 13, 2006, 03:00 PM
*gasp* Just look at how they compete gives my the bumps.....Never mess with them unless you're ready to be hugged to death XD

Thu Apr 27, 2006, 01:48 PM
Tongue RE: Do you love to show your muscle?
I'm totally shy of myself. No way you see me fooling around naked because I'm NOT confident with my muscle. No way Jose! Not to mention I'm pretty honest with my furrsona,. No, way, to draw him have such muscle, even it's fantasy. *Up to the people who draws it, tho'*

Anyhow, I'm still thinking to build myself so I won't look just... like "an artist". Really. I'm trying make my drawing a bit... ummm... real... I'm tired accused (thank you, SIS! >Frown ) to draw muscle because I want to be one but I just can't. I want to change that image.

aSIDE... *DARN capsloCK*...

*cough*
Aside of that, as a fighting-story-fans, I also kinda wonder why there isn't any Bodybuilder Fighting. Won't it be interesting? Big smile

frostsickle Wrote:think again... though these guys have watery muscles, you are better off leaving them alone cos' they're still way bigger and stronger than you are!
trust me, the last thing you want is a huge man sitting on you! XD
Oh yeah, in contrary, wouldn't you be absolutely happy when the big guy sits beside you? Big smile

*stucked on a chair by a very huge man* DRAT!!! CORRECTION!!! CORRECTIOOOON!!!! X0

Let's sing, everyone!! LOL!
Meaoooow meaow meaow meaooooooow!!!!

*thrown with a boot*

MEOOOONGGG!!!! Angry
Fri Jul 07, 2006, 09:48 AM
I just workout to look hot. not to look buff. Tongue

Looking buff is freaky...............

And, I do archery Big smile Real archery. tttthhhhhhiipppppp... (owh!)

I'm happy as a Furry, pathetic as a Human, and glad to be myself!
Sun Jul 09, 2006, 03:28 PM
i nvr tot this thread went tat far..... well a page ^^

My Blogspot | My DeviantART
[Image: HostPlay.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Some love for Kakukaku Shikajika! MitoFox 2 2,657 Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 AM