Thread Rating:
  • 325 Votes - 2.74 Average
Nostalgia TV
Wed Jan 12, 2005, 12:26 PM

Now where is my pension card? The theme song for Bots Master can still get jammed in endless replay in my head like a really annoying Backstreet Boys song. Wonder how you can get those 3D shades to see their supposedly 3D effects. "Game Over!"

Want really old? Not anthro, but "G-Force" (aka Gatchaman/Battle Of The Planets) team has some seriously cool hawk helmets.

[Image: botpcom12.jpg][Image: botpcomhalf2a.jpg][Image: botpcomjasona.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wed Jan 12, 2005, 02:11 PM

TV2 was really cool when it showed Gatchaman/Battle Of The Planets. Voltron was on for a while, too.

I have a vague (but pleasant) memory of watching Pirates Of Dark Water, and last I checked, they didn't even finish their whole story run before it was cancelled. Sad.

Gods, with all these cartoons... I feel so outside-of-my-own-time. Tongue

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Wed Feb 16, 2005, 09:15 PM

Kyuu_Ronso Wrote:Darn. I sure missed Swat Katz alot. I used to follow up each episodes when i was young, (almost) never missed an episode. Really wishing that they would air those again. Frown

Wooo... Swat Katz! I remember that...

Then again, what cartoons? My memory of cartoons were things like Lion King on VHS. Or that Scrooge McDuck animated movie from way, way back. I remember The Land Before Time being a pretty sad movie (for me) during the holidays when I was but a young colt. Again, another one of those Baloo (da bear!) movies, again on VHS.

That's about it, I guess.

Oh no it's Han Wrote:THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SHORT-LIVED ANIMATED SERIES EVER

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS?????

Swamp Thing! But I only remember watching the TV show and not the cartoons, sadly. Those dino villians looked pretty cool.

The Dark Jackal Wrote:Want really old? Not anthro, but "G-Force" (aka Gatchaman/Battle Of The Planets) team has some seriously cool hawk helmets.

Ooo... They're all dressed up LIKE hawks. Neat...

nightPhaserSpiral Wrote:Gods, with all these cartoons... I feel so outside-of-my-own-time.

Who doesn't? ;-)

Hollud. Simply, horse.
Mon Apr 25, 2005, 06:13 PM

there is one cartoon that is quite nice to watch last time but i not remember the name of it, is somewhat a group of ppl got stuck in some strange place and they got given the power of summoning animals out like from their chest or some scepter..
Thu May 26, 2005, 10:20 PM

Heh not exactly anthro but it still brings back memories aplenty. Anyone remember the really really old cartoon Danger Mouse??
Sun Oct 09, 2005, 12:51 AM
RE:
Just search tru some guitar tabs and found the midi of an old tv series opening song. And it just brought back my memory. Most of you might still remember Denver the last dinosaur. I\'ve always like the opening song.

DracoWong Wrote:there is one cartoon that is quite nice to watch last time but i not remember the name of it, is somewhat a group of ppl got stuck in some strange place and they got given the power of summoning animals out like from their chest or some scepter..

Speaking of summoning animal powers, it reminds me of another tv series which is adapted from a story book from scholastic called Animorph. The characthers in the show are able to transform into any animals so long as they came in contact with them. Was shown in the US, thou not in Malaysia. But i did manage to get my hands on an episode few years ago. It\'s interesting. Smile

[Image: steam_statimage.php?p=bigwuffflex&s=01b]

[Image: 8tx7cg][Image: 9xwqkh]
[Image: 735yny][Image: 9h2xvd]
[Image: axyhxc][Image: 72r3kd]
[Image: 87d6x6][Image: 87ugnk]

My FurAffinity
My DeviantArt
Sun Oct 09, 2005, 02:07 AM
RE: RE:
Kyuu_Ronso Wrote:Most of you might still remember Denver the last dinosaur. I\'ve always like the opening song.
*starts humming* \"Denver, the last dinosaur. He\'s my friend and a whole lot more... \"
Of all the cartoons I\'ve watched over the years, Denver\'s theme song and character keeps popping up in my head more often than not.
Thu Jan 12, 2006, 10:51 PM
RE: Nostalgia TV
Hmmm... is it just me, or has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles not been mentioned yet? And i loved Street Sharks and Swat Kats.

Heaven doesn't want me, and hell's afraid I'll take over.

The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
- Achilles

[Image: BadDayAtOffice.gif]
Fri Jan 13, 2006, 12:22 AM
RE: Nostalgia TV
There\'s a cartoon series that i used to watch when i was very young, think it was shown on TV1 before. It\'s a bout a boy and 3 mutated humanoid insects, fighting against other bad humanoid creatures. I can\'t remember much, but it used to be my favourite. Anyone know what series is that? Tongue

[Image: steam_statimage.php?p=bigwuffflex&s=01b]

[Image: 8tx7cg][Image: 9xwqkh]
[Image: 735yny][Image: 9h2xvd]
[Image: axyhxc][Image: 72r3kd]
[Image: 87d6x6][Image: 87ugnk]

My FurAffinity
My DeviantArt
Fri Jan 13, 2006, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: Fri Jan 13, 2006 01:00 AM by Canis Enigmas.)

Renegade Wrote:Hmmm... is it just me, or has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles not been mentioned yet?
Strange that we completely forgot the fabulous 4 \"heroes in a half shell\" Tongue

Kyuu_Ronso Wrote:It\'s a bout a boy and 3 mutated humanoid insects, fighting against other bad humanoid creatures.
The only humanoid insect related show that I can recall is the hilarious The Tick or the incredibly ridiculous Power Rangers photocopy, Big Bad Beetleborgs... or something like that. Would have killed myself if I actually recalled the full name of that annoying show >.<