Thread Rating:
  • 159 Votes - 2.78 Average
Vamps & Lycans & Vampiric Werewolve RP
Wed Oct 17, 2012, 02:53 PM
Vamps & Lycans & Vampiric Werewolve RP
The night is dawning, bringing the blue moon to its zenith, the life of day is at its end and so are the prey's, Its the start of bloodshed...

ME, ME, ME, PICK ME!!!! *wags fluffy tail and give puppy eyes*

COOKIES!!!!! *nom nom nom

WORSHIP ME FOR I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

P.S If you hurt my friends, I'll sing along to your screams
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wed Oct 17, 2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Vamps & Lycans & Vampiric Werewolve RP
Arcanas got off work early today as he knew that it's going to be one of those night again.

"Some people just can't control themselves. It's going to expose our entire species at this rate."

Arcanas walked past a newspaper stand and bought a copy and flips through it as he walked.

I'm a furry fur suiting as a human
Find all posts by this user
Wed Oct 17, 2012, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: Wed Oct 17, 2012 05:39 PM by .)
(First attempt at RPing... Sorry if its sorta weird...)

Stal hurried past the sidewalk, hardly noticing anyone and almost bumped into someone reading the paper. He mumbled a quick 'Sorry' as he walked even faster.

"Dammit, why does she always have to make me write extra? It's not like she would pay me extra for that anyways..." he grumbled to himself.

He suddenly stopped and stared wide eyed at the moon for a while, and then he started running all of a sudden.

"Crap. Why today?"

Wed Oct 17, 2012, 06:18 PM
Arcanas was reading the paper when someone bump into him and apologize before running off. The scent filled Arcanas nose. He sniffed the air.

"Crap.. better follow just in case."

He turns and folds the paper and puts it into his bag and starts to tail the person.

(Welcome Raen wolf! Don't worry about it. I'm sure you will be fine ^_^)

Wed Oct 17, 2012, 06:48 PM
Stal hurried down the street, before a lone wolf howl broke the silence of the night. The eerie sound freezing his muscles, even his very blood. More and more swarms of bats gather, flying parallel to the howl itself, not noticing the person underneath them.

Another howl sounded but followed quickly by high pitch screeches."damn, the cucubuth are here already". Stal started running faster even though he was in a full sprint as he tried to hold onto his humanity. His arms were already convulsing as claws were pushing out from his fingertips.

Wed Oct 17, 2012, 09:22 PM
Arcanas was following the person when his ears picked up the howl.

"This is getting worst by the minute. Hopefully the guys can control their change till they get somewhere private."

Wed Oct 17, 2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 PM by Fennec.)
As if willed by a certain force, people start heading back to the comfort of their homes. The stars wink out of existence by stormy black clouds and the moon turns as red as crimson blood. Arcanas pales into a ghostly version of himself. He heads towards Stal's general direction. " We've got to get out of here and fast"
Arcanas quickly found Stal unconscious. " From the looks of it, he knocked himself out to stop himself changing, a very noble gesture... And a very foolish one." Arcanas quickly carried him on his shoulder and ran through an alleyway, to the casual eye It would seem as if Arcanas has been swallowed by the shadows then spit back out as a werewolf carrying his brethren.

He sense more than saw the pale yet graceful people at the very end of the street where they came from, sniffing at the air. The way they take each step was like a panther stalking his prey... Beautiful, precise, silent, and extremely deadly...

Thu Oct 18, 2012, 12:24 AM
Arcanas climb to the higher levels as he wants a clean way to his home. Taking the streets is to risky. Once he reaches the top. He jumps from roof to roof as he makes his way back to his apartment.

Thu Oct 18, 2012, 01:37 PM
Once back inside the safety of his apartment. Arcanas starts tapping on the symbols hidden in the walls and switched on the security system. " That should hold them for the night." He's looks through the window then back to his unexpected guest sleeping on his leather couch. " Now what am I suppose to do with you?" All Stal replied was a slight snore... "Guess this is gonna be a long night." Arcanas said, shaking his head slightly.

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 07:16 PM
Arcanas shifted back to his human form and heads into the kitchen to make some dinner.