Thread Rating:
  • 257 Votes - 2.88 Average
Movies
Mon May 16, 2005, 07:14 PM
Movies
hmm what do you think of the movie house of wax?

hehe the remake of the Dark Water seems funny have you watch it yet?

guess this some of you guy waiting to watch...Madagascar XD the lion looks cute with that squarish mane.

Is the movie Hitch hicker guide to galaxy out yet??

In brightest day, in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil\'s might. Beware my power, Green Lantern\'s light!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Mon May 16, 2005, 10:09 PM

I thought the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy has only recently started production?? What I am really keeping my eye on is Da Vinci Code which is coming out next year.
Mon May 16, 2005, 10:44 PM

The Dark Jackal Wrote:I thought the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy has only recently started production?? What I am really keeping my eye on is Da Vinci Code which is coming out next year.

oh what is it abou??

In brightest day, in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil\'s might. Beware my power, Green Lantern\'s light!
Tue May 17, 2005, 02:28 PM

Lots of movies coming out this year, just watch Kingdom of Heaven, story is nice, thou a little straighforward. Looking forward to Madagascar, Chronicles of Narnia, Fantastic Four, Harry Potter, Ghost Rider, Star Wars Episode 3... Too many to watch :shock: *faints from exhaustion*

[Image: steam_statimage.php?p=bigwuffflex&s=01b]

[Image: 8tx7cg][Image: 9xwqkh]
[Image: 735yny][Image: 9h2xvd]
[Image: axyhxc][Image: 72r3kd]
[Image: 87d6x6][Image: 87ugnk]

My FurAffinity
My DeviantArt
Tue May 17, 2005, 03:23 PM

hehe this 2 movie you might not catch it in cinema

Two Brothers and Duma

Tue May 17, 2005, 05:51 PM

I like to visit CinemaOnline.com.my for most of my info. And I get the magazine, even with the sometimes "blargh" writing in it. Big smile

The small size of the cineplex I go to means that it's most likely I'll miss the screening periods of some movies, especially the less Blockbuster-isn ones.

I'm looking forward to seeing Sin City, particularly how they'd slice it up and still let it be coherent. I've already seen in on the *coughcough* small screen, and find that some of the objectionable scenes were placed rather conveniently for clean, low-disruptive cutting.

I'm worried about the Dark Water remake, because the original one by Hideo Nakata really affected me emotionally in an good way, not because it was scary but because of how the "ghost-problem" was resolved for the characters. It'd be good if they maintained that part of the theme and atmosphere... but the trailer had a little girl's voice singing? And all sorts of visual candy added in? I dunno, I'll have to see later how they'll adapt it. Methinks it'll be more "kinetic" and American-headed, like they did with The Ring.

Star Wars Episode III... well, duh. Big smile It's better that I won't have to suffer through a "Bollywood" moment this time.

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy is already out for a while in the US and other countries. This is something I really wanted to see for myself since it was announced, and so far it looks pretty good. They didn't seem to ruin it that much, and most of the story is intact. For once, an English character actually sounds English. I've been re-reading my old copies of the books just to get into the mood of it. (Of course I enjoy all of it. It's British!)

The voice for Marvin (the robot, not the raptor) was just perfect. XD

Batman Begins, just because.

The Amityville Horror. I don't know, either because of the old story... or the new-improved Ryan Reynolds (on the outside anyway). Heheheheh. ^_^;;

Corpse Bride and Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. Burton makes me smile like a sick little puppy. Depp does... other things. XD

Aeon Flux really caught me off-guard there. O_o

Night-0
wonders if eye-surgery improves the theater experience

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Wed May 25, 2005, 04:36 PM

While sneakering around in Wikipedia, and getting to Neil Gaiman, found this:

MirrorMask

There's an early preview there in Windows Media or RealPlayer format. It's nice that they decided to have a proper theatrical release for this, though I wouldn't know if it'd reach these shores. Yes, I have strange tastes. I'm a fan of both Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean, so this'll keep me a-quiver with tingling.

(As a sidenote, I was surprised to see some McKean-ish paint and collage work on that JOM! magazine. Nice. I forgot the authors' names, grah.)

<<night-0>>

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Wed May 25, 2005, 05:32 PM

looks interesting...somehow i not sure why when i see this it remind me of Immotel Big smile

Tue May 31, 2005, 04:14 AM

i went to go see Star Wars Episode III with some friends somewhat reluctantly- i was surpirsed at what a good movie it was, especially after the Episode I and Episode II! I just went ta go see 3 so i would know the whole story ^^

I still want to go see Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy- i'll prolly wait till it comes out on home video though Frown

*buys a plane ticket so he can go watch some movies over there with dreke* ^^ that's one of the things we're gonna have to do when i come ta visit ^^

Dreke\'s Jackalboi ^^
Wed Jun 01, 2005, 01:45 AM

Oh, you could watch a lot of movies over here for hardly any cash.
Sometimes you just gotta be thankful for VCD and DVD piracy in this country LOL!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Two new movies you may wanna watch... Wynther Knight 4 2,416 Fri Nov 13, 2009 09:56 AM
Last Post: nightPhaser
  Trailers of upcoming movies you may wanna watch... Wynther Knight 5 2,692 Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 PM
  Two new Superhero Animated Movies to add to my collection! Wynther Knight 3 3,330 Tue Apr 28, 2009 09:25 PM
  Rip-off CG animated movies MitoFox 2 2,720 Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:36 AM
Last Post: ArrWulf
  Ultraviolet, aka 10-In-1 Instant Movies nightPhaser 6 2,798 Wed Mar 15, 2006 07:35 PM
Last Post: Delta-HT