Thread Rating:
  • 219 Votes - 2.82 Average
New RP : Cybernetic furries.
Wed May 04, 2005, 03:18 PM

hmm...the first female fursona in action here.

btw Nikki,there is such a thing as cyberspace too,its like a virtual reference to the real world,meaning you can roam it and find everything alike to the real world,just that its...well...numbers and stuff roaming down the sides.In there though,no weapons can be used,but the avatars(namely,your image in the cyberspace)can use special functions to download,destroy or copy files.

but there are two ways into getting into cyberspace.Its either through a normal dive-in,which takes a little while,kind of like the Matrix except that the plug-in is already in you,all you need to do is to use a terminal to dive in to.The second way,usually used in emergencies,is the quick dive in.This creates immense amounts of stress on your body,and if you do not do the things you wanted to do and dive out in time,your body will get a nervous break-down,or something serious.

this is originally taken from CY girls,but i guess they won't mind me using a little of their idea. Tongue

~wuffers from Kai Whitewolf~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wed May 04, 2005, 06:18 PM

argh...is getting more and more complicated already...why not just do like Ulala, space channel 5 XD

defeating terorist is just by, Left, Right, Shoot, Shoot, Shuuuuuu Shoot, Shoot XD.

and rescuing is just matter of like Up, Down, Hey, Hey, Heeeee....Hey, Hey..LOL

:shock: argh!! *got chased away by kai*

In brightest day, in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil\'s might. Beware my power, Green Lantern\'s light!
Thu May 05, 2005, 10:59 AM

I like the sound of that shooting part, honestly, but I will rather play video game rather than a rp with no depth. : P

Don't touch me. I'm evil.
Thu May 05, 2005, 02:01 PM

urf...that statement seems to tell me abit of my RP,or at least i think it was directed.

I'll just say right now,this is my first forum RP,and i'm trying my best to get it to work right.

The ideas might be boring,or somewhat copied,but i'm trying my best to make it as original as i can.

Sat May 07, 2005, 08:54 PM

i can be Agent Smith.. heh

Rarrr
Sun May 08, 2005, 08:52 AM

*chuckles*

nice try,but no. Tongue

Mon May 09, 2005, 11:18 AM

Well, I figure the best way to start things... is to just damned start. Tongue I like making things up as I go.

Introducing... a villain. Heheh.

----------

"...a biological research facility under the Symbiotics Recovery Programme experienced a complete system corruption earlier today from a hacker attack, causing loss of data worth millions of credits in taxpayers' funds.

The investigation comittee has identified a possible suspect responsible for the attack: Sophia Patroloukos, a major figure in the Ouranos group of the anti-government terrorist movement.

Independent sources say that the facility also held an undisclosed number of therianthropic Changed with unstable variants that were on computerised life-support systems, and that the attack had..."

A pale white handpaw swept over the floating image-screen, and it faded out of her view. She laid back, and closed her eyes. A chime drew her attention towards the physical world, and she disconnected herself from the Intranet.

The descent into body was always unpleasant, more so for her than anyone else in the world, but she was expecting company. As the door-plate slid open, a silhouette was carved into the light that was pouring into the pitch-dark room.

"Madame."
"Come in, it is safe."
"No disrespect meant, but it is dangerous for me to meet you like this."
"You disrespect me by underestimating my abilities, Changed child.
As far as the world is concerned, your visit never occured."

The silhouette shifted in the light, and paused uncomfortably.

"Why have you summoned me, Madame?"

A weak finger-claw traced circles on a metallic armrest, as she spoke to the shadowed figure at the door. Her figure laid still inside the complicated array of wires, tubes and components that connected her consciousness to the cybernetic world. Her regal voice escaped leathered animal lips.

"I have intercepted a message from a government connection... it concerns the creation of a counter-terrorist unit... composed of specific Changed individuals."

As she turned her head, slowly and painfully, towards the door and into the light, her open eyes were seen to be clouded over by glaucoma. She was blind, but she still did this when she listens to a voice.

"One can easily snap a single bamboo stick... but if many bundled together, it would be quite difficult to break them."

"What would one do in that situation, then?"

"One would not allow that to happen. One would break them one by one before they have a chance to gather."

"If that fails?"

She turned quiet, and the air was thick with her contempt. Eventually, though, she turned in the slightest of grins, as she understood that the person at the door was only making sense.

"Then we burn them. All. At once."

She closed her clouded, veined eyes.

"An update to your assignment data should be in your computer now."

"And what of you, madame Sophia?"

"I will do what I am able to do."

After the door-plate closed, she rested herself and focused her mind. She reconnected to her Intranet, and opened up a virtual screen with the force of her thoughts. She mind-clicked on an octagonal pattern, and watched as the data swirled before her.

MULTI-THREAD HYDRA OPERATION SUCCESSFUL
ASSASSIN MODULES C03 TO C15 ACTIVATED

"Let the hunt begin."

At the edge of her cybernetic terminal-world, a picture of a girl and her parents floated like a forgotten snowflake.

----------

Name: Sophia Patroloukos

Height: From current records, 5' 2"

Weight: From current records, 65kg

Strengths: Control of any cybernetic system, strategist, Mindhacker

Weakness: Physically debilitated

Computer Skills: Advanced

Characteristic: Almost transcendent, demands respect and courtesy, objective, rarely disturbed or surprised

Location: Last seen in Southern Russia for medical treatment.

No other data available.

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Mon May 09, 2005, 10:11 PM

*Meanwhile elsewhere...In the Whitehouse,time : 8.00pm...*

An oval table in the centre of a red-carpetted room,with a few members of the parliament,the president's most trusted men,and himself,gathered for a discussion.

president : "we are gathered today,because i realised that we have entered an alarming state of emergency.

he presses something beneath the armrest of his chair,a TV screen lowers down slowly while showing scenes of havoc and destruction along the streets of Midgard(The name of the city currently).Streets upon streets,all things were happening,all gone wrong.Certain places were riots,rituals,killing,stealing,and most of all,computer centres with their computers going totally haywire.

"I have actually thought of a solution,but i am not so sure if all of you are willing to lend your ha...i mean paw in it."

The group looks at each other,softly murmuring in confusion and curiousity,about what this plan was.The President then clears his throat,and as though by magic,all the rest went quiet.The once-human-now-bear stood up,and growled out loudly, "In Order to flush out such chaos,I intend to recruit a group of the world's best hackers,fighters,combatiants,to make a new law in this changed world!"

More murmurs followed that,some of which sounded sarcastic,others sounding questions,but all of which in opinion of the suggestion.A goat then raised his hand and spoke quietly, "but..mr president..How are you going to go about doing that?"

The president-bear then smiled,as though he had this all planned out, "I will be sending out signals to the other countries,asking them to search out their best hackers,so on and so forth,and get them shipped here so that we can start up this thing ASAP."

once again,murmurs followed,but this time,they sound more positive,nods and smiles of ensurance went through the crowd as they agreed.What they didn't realise,was a small pair of emerald green eyes looking through the ventilation shaft,slitting as the 'it' listened to the meeting's topics,slowly withdrawing back into the darkness and vanishing totally.

(Guys,I think i seriously need some people to join in now..I've only got like..two good guys,one being a fursona i'm playing.I'll put down her particulars later,so..please do join in!

name : Ice
Species : arctic fox
Hometown : Japan,Kyoto
Specialty : ninjado,cyber-hacking
weaknesses : has a weakness for weapons(must-haves),can be a little blur at times,skills aren't top-notched,low armored.
likes : her katana 'blossom-cutter',privacy,miso-flavored ramen
dislikes : too 'good'-natured people,dirty spots

character : seemingly polite,and very neat person,she's quite a helpful and open female who looks forward to every mission details and briefings.a very intentful person,though its hard to fantom her thoughts,as she usually appears day-dreamy.At times she can be quite cheeky too,since she's still 19.very school-girl attitute at times too.

favorite places to hangout : bars,Japanese restaurants with miso-flavored ramen.

I hope you guys don't mind that the character i play is a female.I'll be doing alot of RPing,with NPCs,her,and alot..so i hope you guys can understand,please bear with me if i do any mistakes.If anything,ASK.)

Mon Jun 06, 2005, 03:53 PM
RE: New RP : Cybernetic furries.
ack...this role playing is dead man XD

In brightest day, in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil\'s might. Beware my power, Green Lantern\'s light!
Tue Jun 07, 2005, 10:32 AM
RE: New RP : Cybernetic furries.
so i noticed. u.u

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Cool [Furcadia] Over thousand furries playing this game! AlphaWulfKiba 11 6,132 Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 AM
Last Post: Ruffie