Poll: PS3 or XBOX360
PS3
XBOX360
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PS3 or XBOX360 ?
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: Sat Nov 05, 2011 04:46 PM by _snickers_.)
PS3 or XBOX360 ?
Snickers says:

Just wondering! Sooo.... title says it all.

PS3 or XBOX360 ?

I, for one, personally love PS3 :3 <3

[Image: Nick.png]
Thanks to myself for this siggy!

[Image: 32390.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 06:02 PM
RE: PS3 or XBOX360 ?
no wii? thats consoleist D:
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 06:26 PM
Snickers says:

Srry! XD Didn't think Wii was "that" popular here :3

Sat Nov 05, 2011, 08:14 PM
Not here! You're gonna spark a goddarn flaming war!

*Ahem* Anyways. Personally, I prefer the Xbox, since it's controller is more ergonomic and conforms to the hand's shape better, and the button/stick layout is confortable, making it great for things like gaming marathons. True, the graphics may not be as good as the Playstation's, but I really don't see as much of a difference (Along with the Blu-ray disc drive.) Games-wise, I prefer Xbox still (Ace Combat 6!), since I'm quite a huge Halo fan, so I made the choice to get an Xbox. In terms of motion-sensing peripherals, still the Xbox. It's fun watching people embarrass themselves playing Kinect Sports and then having the Xbox automatically post discreetly taken photos on Facebook. Plus, no controllers/lethal projectiles! That's another plus.

I know some may argue that Playstation is superior to Xbox in terms of it's online service being free, but I always give the finger and argue 'you get what you pay for in Xbox Live'.

I mean, it's expensive for sure, but you don't get DDoS attacks, or get your credit card information stolen, or have whining 5-year-olds on Reach's Multiplayer, or have console hosting, or have the host ragequit and end your streak, since it's all hosted on a dedicated server.

But still, we can all agree, a gaming PC is above all.

100% hyper, 100% of the time.
[Image: mca.png]
Sat Nov 05, 2011, 08:19 PM
(Sat Nov 05, 2011 08:14 PM)GammaOhFiveTwo Wrote:  Not here! You're gonna spark a goddarn flaming war!

Snickers says:

Hope not Big smile

just curious on which of the 2 consoles... ppl prefer to.
And you should vote at the poll :3

Sat Nov 05, 2011, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:28 PM by Canis Enigmas.)
PC for me. Thank you very much Tongue
But honestly, most people choose consoles based on what games are available for them.
In that aspect, I'm more tempted towards PS3's offerings.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 12:59 AM
(Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:27 PM)Canis Enigmas Wrote:  In that aspect, I'm more tempted towards PS3's offerings.

As Lord Anubis has pointed out, it's all up to the games. I'd be spoilt for choice, but Microsoft has proven to be a bit better with FPS games. Motorheads, like me, can opt either for GT5 or Forza Motorsport 4, but the ageing hardware is losing out to the PC.

For me, it depends on what's beyond the surface. My honest vote would go with Team Microsoft because of what they are doing together with their IPTV offerings. The abilities to cut down the number of TV boxes in my living room (or to add boxes in multiple rooms) is appealing, especially for a device as multifunctional as a console. The only downer is the lack of Blu-Ray, but that will come sooner or later.

I haven't been a fan of the PlayStation's Triangle-Square-Cross-Circle controller. It is a bit unintuitive and I can never get around what key does what. Microsoft is a bit more friendlier with their layout (A-B-X-Y) and a pretty solid (read: chunky) controller suitable for larger hands.

Hollud. Simply, horse.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 02:05 AM
HOW DARE YOU!!!!
NO WII!!!!

I shall gobble you up u tasty morsel...

<<<<< Hugh Nintendo Fan

[Image: 308235_270151396364326_100001084044548_7...1982_n.jpg]
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 02:26 AM
(Sun Nov 06, 2011 02:05 AM)Theshadows64 Wrote:  HOW DARE YOU!!!!
NO WII!!!!

I shall gobble you up u tasty morsel...

<<<<< Hugh Nintendo Fan

touche touche.

though, the only thing I dont like about the wii is that their selection of wiiware games are really garbage compared to what PS3 and Xbox360's Downloadable games and retroware content.

games like scott pilgrim, castle crashers, and other better indy developed games all from PStriple and Xboxes360...

and also, wii having totally no support of able to purchase legitly their DLC content in asia, ie, singapore....... must do commission for people in the US and take payment by wiipoints just to buy the wiiware games.....
Sun Nov 06, 2011, 10:05 AM
Snickers says:

(Sat Nov 05, 2011 08:19 PM)_snickers_ Wrote:  And you should vote at the poll :3