• 93 Votes - 2.81 Average
[SG] A furry chalet?
Wed Aug 31, 2011, 06:46 PM
RE: [SG] A furry chalet?
(Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 PM)Ran-dae Wrote:  december sounds good! ORD lo! =DD

zzz... show off...

@Vee HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

@gamma

Go for it, tell me time, date & venue and ill show up and stay over, if it permits. I can also get board games, card games and if there is a TV, my ps3 is also an option.

Weahhh weahhh weahhh...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wed Aug 31, 2011, 11:29 PM
(Wed Aug 31, 2011 06:46 PM)Arkmedus Woff Wrote:  Go for it, tell me time, date & venue and ill show up and stay over, if it permits. I can also get board games, card games and if there is a TV, my ps3 is also an option.

I'd love to go all 'f* it all' and book my preference, but we'll have to put it to how many furs are in for it, and where they would prefer. The bungalow at the NSRCC, or the one at Pasir Ris. Both are equal in price for the holiday periods, so yeah.

100% hyper, 100% of the time.
[Image: mca.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thu Sep 01, 2011, 01:20 AM
mmm....sounds interesting. i might need to check the timing and stuff....i may be spending some nights over in campus during that time. =/

[Image: 76561197994832700.png]
[Image: new001.gif] Click this swirl for my furaffinity page.
[Image: apotheosiheavynomicon.gif] Alternatively, click this guy for my deviantart page
Fri Sep 02, 2011, 01:05 AM
(Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:29 PM)GammaOhFiveTwo Wrote:  
(Wed Aug 31, 2011 06:46 PM)Arkmedus Woff Wrote:  Go for it, tell me time, date & venue and ill show up and stay over, if it permits. I can also get board games, card games and if there is a TV, my ps3 is also an option.

I'd love to go all 'f* it all' and book my preference, but we'll have to put it to how many furs are in for it, and where they would prefer. The bungalow at the NSRCC, or the one at Pasir Ris. Both are equal in price for the holiday periods, so yeah.

What are your member rates for both like? Are they in the $200 range or $400 range a night (Super Holiday bazillion Peak period) XD
Fri Sep 02, 2011, 02:58 PM
The rates are at the $200 range.

Also, I just found Costa Sands as a chalet at Sentosa.

Sat Sep 03, 2011, 11:19 AM
I won't be able to confirm my schedule, but if it's over a weekend, I will most likely be able to schedule around it.

If you all are just looking for a place to say do a BBQ and hang out for end-of-year meet, I can try to check if can use my place, which has a small garden and a BBQ pit (well not pit, but that moveable BBQ stand that is pretty big)

Come closer, I don't bite....sometimes...(RAWR!)
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 01:22 PM
(Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:19 AM)Nightdragon0 Wrote:  If you all are just looking for a place to say do a BBQ and hang out for end-of-year meet, I can try to check if can use my place, which has a small garden and a BBQ pit (well not pit, but that moveable BBQ stand that is pretty big)
*Suddenly remembers the route in from the busstop to your house*
I guess thats another suggestion Big smile

Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life!
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
[Image: 76561198017344342.png]
Mon Sep 05, 2011, 05:57 PM
Well, sMyle suggested another chalet the other day, his rate is around $100 even during peak periods, and from what he said, each bungalow has a back garden with full privacy. The only downside I can think of is that the pool may be quite a walk away if we're planning on a pool party.

We still have time to decide, as we have a 3 month window for most of the chalets, and I don't want to commit too soon. If any of y'all Malaysian furs wanna come over as well, you'd best speak up so we can get the preparations ready this side.

Mon Sep 05, 2011, 06:01 PM
I'm open for anything. ;3

[Image: 76561198002568946.png]

For I am the Darkness...
Tue Sep 06, 2011, 12:29 AM
(Mon Sep 05, 2011 05:59 PM)sMyle Wrote:  I didn't say exactly "full privacy". There are no fences or walls, but there is space we can sort of call our own for that time being.

our chalet trip is turning into a picnic trip lol

on the other hand, i guess that's pretty ok too. where's the place?

[Image: 76561197994832700.png]
[Image: new001.gif] Click this swirl for my furaffinity page.
[Image: apotheosiheavynomicon.gif] Alternatively, click this guy for my deviantart page

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Furry Raya Bazaar @ Geylang Serai [SG] ThatFatDrolf 6 2,394 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 PM
Last Post: DarkLurker
  Selamat Furry Raya! ThatFatDrolf 4 1,600 Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 PM
Last Post: Sideburner
  Furry Weekend Holiday In Natural Environment. (SG) Krado 14 4,484 Thu Jun 17, 2010 08:33 PM
Last Post: Shinyfox
  A Fun 2 Furry Meet MoonFang 13 4,197 Mon Jan 28, 2008 09:28 AM
Last Post: lightning64