Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MouseCat's Art Dump
Sun Apr 15, 2012, 04:28 PM
RE: MouseCat's Art Dump
Hahah, yeah. I mostly make characters from fictional species. Though most of the time they'll always be mammalian. I started out drawing for the internet as a Klonoa fan-artist. And that line of games had loads of fictional species. It's something that stayed with me.

Ron is totally a sheep.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sun Apr 15, 2012, 08:51 PM
Urf? Sheep with feline ears and a .... lizard's tail? Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sun May 13, 2012, 10:40 AM
I like making stuff up D :

//

These are some new stuff. And RiGBY is back and updating weekly over at Smackjeeves. <-- That is a link.

[Image: client03_by_lmrl12-d4znqd7.png]
[Image: zzzaz_by_lmrl12-d4y49jm.jpg]
[Image: marge116_by_lmrl12-d4y80zd.jpg]
[Image: felix_and_hash___index_photo_by_lmrl12-d4zasy4.png]
Sat May 19, 2012, 08:40 PM
Certainly a fan of your usage of simple colours in your webcomic to turn the otherwise pale sketchy black and white into a more complete image.
However I'm not a fan of the pace the comic is rather going :/
I know you want to do an introduction to get everyone up to speed with the story, but its getting a bit draggy once you don't get to something to capture the reader's attention by the 10th page :/
Sat May 19, 2012, 10:09 PM
You brought a really good point. The pacing is slow, and I've been having a hard time not switching between so much groups.

Now that I think about it, the comic still works if it begin with the new ones and omit the old colored pages. That way there's only 3 pages so far. Right now there's hardly any content so I think I should just keep the old ones for show. Maybe in a chapter/folder labeled 'Deleted Pages.'
Mon May 21, 2012, 10:27 PM
Well, that would help, but otherwise, I think you should start working on the future rather than dwell on the past. Start looking at your next couple of pages and start trimming what you can to hurry things along, or you could just pull a M. Night Shyamalan "What a twist!" Big smile