Thread Rating:
  • 129 Votes - 2.76 Average
Anyone Up For A Fur Filled Bowling Session?
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 05:03 PM
RE: Anyone Up For A Fur Filled Bowling Session?
Cuz Singapore has better public transport system and easier ways of meeting up.

HUR HUR HUR.

[Image: 55980081.png]
[Image: KatSteamSig_FF.gif]

« Got a Steam ID? Join our Singapore + Malaysia Gamer Furs Group ! »
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: Fri Jun 17, 2011 05:20 PM by Ran-dae.)
(Fri Jun 17, 2011 05:03 PM)Katsuke Wrote:  Cuz Singapore has better public transport system and easier ways of meeting up.

HUR HUR HUR.

and small with limited places to go x3

>>Deviantart<<
>>Furaffinity<<
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Fri Jun 17, 2011, 08:16 PM
Bowling! :3
Loved the last bowling meet~ Wanted another one, but nobody seemed to have the time. x3

[Image: 76561198002568946.png]

For I am the Darkness...
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 07:29 PM
So, if you guys are still interested in this, I suggest we do it on... *Looks at calendar marked with events for the next 2-3 months* The 9th of July? Nothing on then but it'll mean quite a few fur-filled weekends back to back X3
Venue would be as Vee suggested, SAFRA Yishun. Time can be confirmed later, as we'll I've to see how much fur we can pack in there. Any (violent) objections?

100% hyper, 100% of the time.
[Image: mca.png]
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 08:23 PM
(Tue Jun 21, 2011 07:29 PM)GammaOhFiveTwo Wrote:  Any (violent) objections?

erm... no. BUT I DEMAND EVERYONE WEARS A FURSUIT! AND EARS! AND TAILS! AND RWAR! and STUFF
nah just a sugar high.

i have no objections whatsoever :3

Fursuiter, fox, friendly, freaky,

so why isn't my name "Fee" but "Vee"?

must be cause i can't think of words that start with V
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 PM by Hollud.)
(Fri Jun 17, 2011 02:03 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  Why does Singapore get all the fun?

(Fri Jun 17, 2011 05:03 PM)Katsuke Wrote:  Cuz Singapore has better public transport system and easier ways of meeting up.

HUR HUR HUR.

Different people and places have their advantages and disadvantages. The Horse recommends a more neutral, appropriate response. Consider this a PSA to one and all.

(Tue Jun 21, 2011 08:23 PM)veemaster Wrote:  
(Tue Jun 21, 2011 07:29 PM)GammaOhFiveTwo Wrote:  Any (violent) objections?

erm... no. BUT I DEMAND EVERYONE WEARS A FURSUIT! AND EARS! AND TAILS! AND RWAR! and STUFF

Well, as some of you know, bowling in a fursuit may not be ideal, if you're planning to rack up a decent score.

Get it? "Rack" up? Heh... heh heh... Heh.

*crickets*

Ears and tails, however, might prove to be quite a sight to behold while preserving mobility and flexibility. Throw in some visible suiters and, boom! Instant hit with the crowd. That said, it is past the school holiday weekend. On one hand, it could mean that the bowling alley won't be as crowded as it would be during the holidays. On the other, the bowling alley won't be as crowded as it would be during the holidays, allowing for greater freedom of expression and the management being more willing for big, furry animals hanging out by the lanes.

Hollud. Simply, horse.
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: Wed Jun 22, 2011 05:12 AM by ThatFatDrolf.)
I will be coming but not bowling...
Just sitting there, be a space filler...

UNLESS you have to pay for entry :I

Then, not going because, I don't have sufficient funds :I

@ Hollud: Is it me or your post gives me dejavu??

Quote:On one hand, it could mean that the bowling alley won't be as crowded as it would be during the holidays. On the other, the bowling alley won't be as crowded as it would be during the holidays, allowing for greater freedom of expression and the management being more willing for big, furry animals hanging out by the lanes.

[Image: 76561198029946472.png]
Intolerance to stupidity and low-level logic...
Don't try me as you were warned
Site Visits :
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: Wed Jun 22, 2011 06:38 PM by Arkmedus Woff.)
(Tue Jun 21, 2011 07:29 PM)GammaOhFiveTwo Wrote:  So, if you guys are still interested in this, I suggest we do it on... *Looks at calendar marked with events for the next 2-3 months* The 9th of July? Nothing on then but it'll mean quite a few fur-filled weekends back to back X3
Venue would be as Vee suggested, SAFRA Yishun. Time can be confirmed later, as we'll I've to see how much fur we can pack in there. Any (violent) objections?

YES!!! YISHUN!!! Muhahahaha! *clears throat*

Yishun SAFRA; good idea and location, I can use my NSF abilities to get a btr discount, and Randaey also got SAFRA card! But will need to book before hand, fearing that there maybe too many humans on that day. And if got more fuzzies, can get 2 lanes, but im unsure if they run by games or time, if time, an unlimited amt of furs and can play.

And if its possible, do a movie -> bowling -> dinner COMBO BREAKER!!!

I vote cheetah or tiger organize ^^

Weahhh weahhh weahhh...
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: Wed Jun 22, 2011 06:22 PM by Nightdragon0.)
Wah do all 3 is probably abit overkill. I think just the bowling & dinner would probably enough.

But a good thing about it being at a SAFRA club and not town is that I should be able to borrow family car & drive heh.

Come closer, I don't bite....sometimes...(RAWR!)
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: Wed Jun 22, 2011 06:36 PM by Ran-dae.)
(Wed Jun 22, 2011 05:53 PM)Arkmedus Woff Wrote:  Yishun SAFRA; good idea and location, I can use my NSF abilities to get a btr discount, and Randaey also got SAFRA card! But will need to book before hand, fearing that there maybe too many humans on that day. And if got more fuzzies, can get 2 lanes, but im unsure if they run by games or time, if time, an unlimited amt of furs and can play.

Yeap, but the discount is only for that person, other's still pay the original amount... >.< but i can borrow some cards from my friends xDD and i believe some of us have a SAFRA card as well.

>>Deviantart<<
>>Furaffinity<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fancy a workout session anyone? Ray Crescent 12 10,296 Sat Jun 18, 2011 06:08 PM
Last Post: BlueDragon
  SG Fur Bowling Meet! XKCobraDraconis 49 22,052 Thu Feb 11, 2010 09:28 PM
Last Post: Shinyfox