Rawr.

[Image: soviet_soldier_by_kyzarius-d38ov7e.jpg]

[Image: sol_et_luna___spiritus_terra_by_kyzarius-d36lvbu.jpg]

[Image: secret_places_by_kyzarius-d34hhhu.jpg]

I has FA and DA.

That makes FADA.

Check siggy.

Rawr.

Comments and constructive criticism welcomed.

A man steps off a cliff to test his faith.

A man steps back from the cliff to test his rationality.

A man sits down and wonders to test his reasoning.

I am the man busy someplace else doing something much more useful yet.
Like art!

Kyzarius' FurAffinity! (much more active)
Kyzarius' DeviantArt! (very inactive)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Fri Feb 04, 2011, 04:48 PM
RE: Ky's Scraps
i've seen the bottom two before but not the soviet girl. looks good. only qualm is that rifle disappears after it goes behind the hat.

[Image: 76561197994832700.png]
[Image: new001.gif] Click this swirl for my furaffinity page.
[Image: apotheosiheavynomicon.gif] Alternatively, click this guy for my deviantart page
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 05:20 PM
Sakroe kinda has sharp eyes for guns apparently. Didn't realize it either Tongue
I like the soft lines and atmosphere of the third picture. Would really give it a good grade except that it doesn't have an anthropomorphic character in it Tongue
The colour of the second artwork too has great soft colours and tones, however the heavy, sharp inking seems a bit out of place.
Wed Feb 16, 2011, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: Wed Feb 16, 2011 03:03 AM by Kyzarius.)
@Sakroe(Sasa for short lol)

Stupid Mosin Nagant lol.

I SHALL MAKE LOUSY EXCUSE NAO.

it's sawn off. ;D

@Sir Boss Canis('cos you're sorta like boss anyway.)

Thanks muchly, second one's mostly due to the inspiration I got from the Sol and Luna images of Spanish origin, faces on every planet they see, ya see.

Third image was a pain to color but had the most fun with out of the entire three due to the merciless nature of how I line artwork before I paint them. :C Yes I add many insignificant details. Like my writing. 8D Much obliged ya liked it though.

UPDATE IMAGE rawr.
[Image: crimson_by_kyzarius-d39lxv3.jpg]

A man steps off a cliff to test his faith.

A man steps back from the cliff to test his rationality.

A man sits down and wonders to test his reasoning.

I am the man busy someplace else doing something much more useful yet.
Like art!

Kyzarius' FurAffinity! (much more active)
Kyzarius' DeviantArt! (very inactive)
Find all posts by this user
Wed Feb 16, 2011, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 PM by Canis Enigmas.)
(Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:33 AM)Kyzarius Wrote:  Third image was a pain to color but had the most fun with out of the entire three due to the merciless nature of how I line artwork before I paint them. :C Yes I add many insignificant details.
I beg to differ. Details really speak volumes regarding how much effort and attention an artist pours onto his/her work. As long as it complements the main subject and not distracting or trying to fight for attention. As in that artwork's case, it really does work and adds depth and atmosphere to an otherwise cliche character and pose. Although, now that you've mentioned it: the background could use a little more detail to balance with the character and foreground to make it seem less of an afterthought Winking

Quote:UPDATE IMAGE rawr.
Erm, it has to be asked : What is with her right foot? Good to see at least you're abiding the rules of a female anatomy, and not just sticking bags onto her chest like amateurs do Winking