Thread Rating:
  • 182 Votes - 2.87 Average
Shakespeare
Sat Nov 13, 2010, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: Wed Jan 05, 2011 01:34 AM by Kyzarius.)
at Shakespeare
So classic, yet so full of melodrama and by God it's easier to read than Twilight(or Eragon for that matter).

Drop your comments about Shakespeare here!

Neither a borrower nor a lender be. Woe. Lol.

A man steps off a cliff to test his faith.

A man steps back from the cliff to test his rationality.

A man sits down and wonders to test his reasoning.

I am the man busy someplace else doing something much more useful yet.
Like art!

Kyzarius' FurAffinity! (much more active)
Kyzarius' DeviantArt! (very inactive)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sun Jan 02, 2011, 12:27 PM
RE: Shakespeare
I was fascinated by Shakespeare after having to perform an excerpt for school way back when. A Midsummer Night's Dream is, to me, one of his best comedies.

Also, this.

FCF/A3 A++++ C- D+ H++ M+ P- R++ T+++ W Z- Sm+ RLET a- cw++ d+ e- f+++ h* iwf+ j+ p sf+
Sun Jan 02, 2011, 10:55 PM
(Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 AM)Kyzarius Wrote:  Does thinking that Hamlet might make a good shota cat make me more perverted than I am? Lol. Twelfth Night is full of genderbender ideas too. Viola/Cesario win!
Moderator's Notice : If you intend to discuss with an adult perspective, I'll have to move this thread to the Mature section. Otherwise, please remove your adult terms and topics. Thanks Winking
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wed Jan 05, 2011, 01:33 AM
(Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:55 PM)Canis Enigmas Wrote:  
(Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 AM)Kyzarius Wrote:  Does thinking that Hamlet might make a good shota cat make me more perverted than I am? Lol. Twelfth Night is full of genderbender ideas too. Viola/Cesario win!
Moderator's Notice : If you intend to discuss with an adult perspective, I'll have to move this thread to the Mature section. Otherwise, please remove your adult terms and topics. Thanks Winking

Simply an expression, sir. ;P Merely suggesting what ifs, not so much as currying a favor but more a thought towards thinking so.

In other words, the terms I used weren't really adult, it's thinking that makes it so. Only when implied in adult situations are these lines any more adult than they are.

Nevertheless, I'll strike it out.

A man steps off a cliff to test his faith.

A man steps back from the cliff to test his rationality.

A man sits down and wonders to test his reasoning.

I am the man busy someplace else doing something much more useful yet.
Like art!

Kyzarius' FurAffinity! (much more active)
Kyzarius' DeviantArt! (very inactive)