Thread Rating:
  • 220 Votes - 2.85 Average
British TV
Wed Jan 06, 2010, 09:02 AM
British TV
I was just wondering what British TV you get out in SE Asia? What's your favourite?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wed Jan 06, 2010, 09:17 AM
RE: British TV
(Wed Jan 06, 2010 09:02 AM)lupestripe Wrote:  I was just wondering what British TV you get out in SE Asia? What's your favourite?

Eh... Apart from BBC News and Top Gear (but that's on cable and requires a subscription), that's about it.

I'd really want to see Red Dwarf and Doctor Who. =D

Hollud. Simply, horse.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wed Jan 06, 2010, 09:18 AM
Possibly the current fave is Top Gear. The most well known would be Mr Bean.
There has been a few good Brit shows in the past that made it over the climate zones.
Nowadays we get most shows from torrent sites as my country doesn't have that something called "sense of humour". They would even take offence at the jokes in the old Mind Your Language Frown
Wed Jan 06, 2010, 10:08 AM
(Wed Jan 06, 2010 09:02 AM)lupestripe Wrote:  I was just wondering what British TV you get out in SE Asia? What's your favourite?

I've got BBc Knowledge on my cable TV subscription. Although I'd rather watch Top Gear..

(And that's the third mention of Top Gear in this thread alone)

Wed Jan 06, 2010, 09:42 PM
Speak of the devil!

In the current series of Top Gear (that is only available through torrents, unfortunately (actually rather fortunately)), see if you can spot a fursuiter in one of the episodes Winking
Thu Jan 07, 2010, 08:48 AM
TOP GEAR!!!!!

Damn love the show... used to be on local tv (only reruns though) really wished they put it back on local Tv...

[Image: 308235_270151396364326_100001084044548_7...1982_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Thu Jan 07, 2010, 10:59 AM
If you want, I an archive of the entire series. Collected, burned and stored since the year they started in 2002.
Thu Jan 07, 2010, 09:25 PM
(Wed Jan 06, 2010 09:42 PM)Canis Enigmas Wrote:  Speak of the devil!

In the current series of Top Gear (that is only available through torrents, unfortunately (actually rather fortunately)), see if you can spot a fursuiter in one of the episodes Winking

http://community.livejournal.com/motor_f...39023.html

I presume this is what you're talking about.

Fri Jan 08, 2010, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 AM by Canis Enigmas.)
Nope. That one's too obvious (and considered to be a professional team mascot). There is a proper fursuiter that appeared in the series for about a second or half. Coincidentally I was watching that episode while I was reading this thread. Maybe should give a prize for the first one to find it? Devil

Anyway, to keep this thread on topic, let us dig into the nostalgias of our childhood. Anyone still remembers the Black Adder series & The Thin Blue Line?
Sat Jan 09, 2010, 12:42 PM
(Fri Jan 08, 2010 09:59 AM)Canis Enigmas Wrote:  Nope. That one's too obvious (and considered to be a professional team mascot). There is a proper fursuiter that appeared in the series for about a second or half. Coincidentally I was watching that episode while I was reading this thread. Maybe should give a prize for the first one to find it? Devil

The pair of Zebras?