Poll: Which One to write first
The Union
Boys Will Be Boys
Saving Gaia?!
Words Not Spoken
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.2 Average
Which one to write first....
Thu Dec 17, 2009, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: Thu Dec 17, 2009 05:39 AM by Theshadows64.)
Question Which one to write first....
Well i wanted to make a novel since i was a kid but i would always screw everything up cuz i would get another idea for a different novel and i ended up not finishing anything....

So here are the choices...

1. The Union - A story about a group of people trying to save their world and not to mention the drama and conflicts that inflict them on the way... (Action/Adventure/Drama/Humor/Romance)
  2. Boys Will Be Boys - Two teenage boys try to make a band but the thing is... they only have each other. So they try to make more friends and make the worlds most famous band... or crash and burn trying... (Drama/Romance/Friendship)
  3. Saving Gaia - Ryan had always been an average working man. That is until he make's friends with a dragon who says he needs to save the world. What he doesn't know is that the dragon has his own little agenda. (Humor/Action/Adventure)
  4. Words Not Spoken - Marz Fiz has always tried to make the best out of life... even if it means having to share it with his other two personality. Though his split-personality causes all of his life to be hectic, he still tries his best... (Drama)

[Image: 308235_270151396364326_100001084044548_7...1982_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thu Dec 17, 2009, 04:40 PM
RE: Which one to write first....
>> Activate 4-way plot fusion!

Quote:A story about two teenaged boys who try to make a band. That is, until they make friends with a dragon who says they needs to save the world, even if it means having to deal with its other two personalities.

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thu Dec 17, 2009, 10:07 PM
I vote for the fusion!

[Image: insouciant3.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sun Dec 20, 2009, 03:57 AM
(Thu Dec 17, 2009 04:40 PM)nightPhaser Wrote:  >> Activate 4-way plot fusion!

Quote:A story about two teenaged boys who try to make a band. That is, until they make friends with a dragon who says they needs to save the world, even if it means having to deal with its other two personalities.

Act... thats not a bad idea.....

Oh yeah i forgot to mention one little detail....

They live in the same world... that is except "Words not spoken" (cuz its actually a bit based upon my life) and that one of the boys in "Boys will be boys" is actually a 'anak luar nikah' of one of the characters in "The Union"

But still... your fusion idea is real good..... hehehehe

[Image: 308235_270151396364326_100001084044548_7...1982_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Write A Picture Canis Enigmas 31 16,313 Thu Feb 10, 2011 09:39 AM
Last Post: DJAtomika