Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So what are you playing~
Thu Jul 23, 2009, 05:52 PM
RE: So what are you playing~
(Thu Jul 23, 2009 03:53 PM)ctwolf88 Wrote:  Playing Burnout Paradise on PC now...runs well on a 9600GT at 720p =3

Is it that fun? I only played Burnout Revenge on my.. uh long gone Xbox360.. was kina boring after a while of smashing other people lol.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thu Jul 23, 2009, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 PM by fluffytora.)
I'm playing Team Fortress 2, Overlord II, and Prototype. I got sick of playing with L4D already.... DX

I prefer playing games where I can exercise some tactical control. "Ok team. Group 1 grab the rocket and sword. Hit the ramps and clear all incoming. Group 2 on support. Assault rifles and flamethrower. Camp behind those rocks or underwater until I give the signal. Then flank those idiots from behind as they engage Group 1. I'll take the sniper rifle and pick out the flag bearer. Closest grab the flag and head for the mongoose I'll be waiting with. The rest fall back through the portal. Sorry dude, you're on guard duty. OK! Everyone understood? Oo-rah! Go go go!" *loves Halo 3 and Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2!!*

Also have (some): above and Halo 1 2 3 & Wars, Mass Effect, Quake 4, Fable 2, CoD4: MW, GTA 4, Fallout 3, Orange Box, Forza 1 & 2, NFS: MW(Yeh, the rest after that was shit)

Upcoming blockbuster games I want Mass Effect 2, Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2, Diablo 3, Halo: ODST, Bioshock 2!

Edit: Hahaha, yes!
Find all posts by this user
Thu Jul 23, 2009, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: Thu Jul 23, 2009 09:53 PM by DJAtomika.)
Now playing : Fallout 3, Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead.

Currently have : the above, plus Call of Duty: World at War, Audiosurf, Bioshock and Prototype.

Currently getting : Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2.

EDIT : OH LOL FLUFFY WE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME

[Image: 76561198002568946.png]

For I am the Darkness...
Thu Jul 23, 2009, 10:27 PM
(Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 PM)Hollud Wrote:  
(Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:24 PM)Canis Enigmas Wrote:  MafiaWars on Facebook applications. Strangely addictive as well as incredibly frustrating too.

I steer clear of Facebook games and quizzes like the plague. Just like that Restaurant City game that my siblings are obsessed about.

Sis: "Hey, you got any flour?"
Bro: "I got some salt. You want?"
Bro's GF: "I want your sugar!"
Me: "???"

Right now, I'm doing about a few Left 4 Dead sessions when I can. Shooting zombies can be a great stress therapy... until you realise the laptop with the puny 64MB nVidia GeForce Go 7300 graphics chip loves to lag every now and then even with everything dumbed down (but still looking good!).

That and Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

I'm looking to build a higher end system with hard-core graphics to tackle potential titles like GRID, DiRT and Mass Effect 2. I'd SO cream in my pants if I can play ME:2 with all the nice things turned up, up, up!

XD

AHAHAHAH! "you want my sugar?" lol you sure she wasn't naked when she said that! XD

-CODEC OFFLINE-
Thu Jul 23, 2009, 11:12 PM
Now playing: Solitaire

Looking forward to Multiplayer Co-Op and HD for the sequel!

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Fri Jul 24, 2009, 04:18 PM
(Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 PM)Polar_Joe Wrote:  AHAHAHAH! "you want my sugar?" lol you sure she wasn't naked when she said that! XD

Pretty sure. They were all in separate rooms shouting to each other across the flat. No nekkid fun times.

Anyway, how is making sure your workers slave away like... uh... slaves any form of pr0n? It's mindless entertainment.

(Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 PM)nightPhaser Wrote:  Now playing: Solitaire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHY8NKj3RKs

Hollud. Simply, horse.
Fri Jul 24, 2009, 04:52 PM
Gah the boredom of playing straight, started to play pangya and dowloading sweet harmony in psp

[Image: 328940b11fa3e.jpg]
Fri Jul 24, 2009, 06:03 PM
(Fri Jul 24, 2009 04:52 PM)lightning64 Wrote:  Gah the boredom of playing straight, ...
That ... didn't exactly sound the way its supposed to sound was it? Tongue
Fri Jul 24, 2009, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: Fri Jul 24, 2009 08:10 PM by lightning64.)
(Fri Jul 24, 2009 06:03 PM)Canis Enigmas Wrote:  
(Fri Jul 24, 2009 04:52 PM)lightning64 Wrote:  Gah the boredom of playing straight, ...
That ... didn't exactly sound the way its supposed to sound was it? Tongue

Oops *swt*

I meant playing the same game for hours straight Tongue

[Image: 328940b11fa3e.jpg]
Fri Jul 24, 2009, 11:13 PM
Now playing : Final Fantasy IX on his PSP.

[Image: 76561198002568946.png]

For I am the Darkness...