Thread Rating:
  • 182 Votes - 2.72 Average
AnthroAsia is now on FaceBook & Twitter
Wed Jul 22, 2009, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: Wed Jul 22, 2009 07:56 PM by Canis Enigmas.)
AnthroAsia is now on FaceBook & Twitter
Those of you with FaceBook accounts can now join AnthroAsia's FaceBook group. Lets unite together on this social network to show the world that there is an anthropormorphic presence on the other side of the planet in the empty spot between Australia and Japan Winking

And just in case, I have also reserved AnthroAsia on Twitter, should we ever need to announce stuff out fast.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wed Jul 22, 2009, 10:03 PM
RE: AnthroAsia is now on FaceBook & Twitter
Oooh. Right after Singapore and Thai furs community showed up..

Wed Jul 22, 2009, 11:44 PM
Pew, pew! Furries taking social media sites by storm!

Hollud. Simply, horse.
Thu Jul 23, 2009, 12:19 AM
Not surprising.. Right after me and Flare decided to start our own country communities. LOL.

Inspired by all the 50 states in America. ;P

Thu Jul 23, 2009, 09:31 PM
D=

I don't use Facebook or Twitter........ I'm still new to this "social networking" thing. Let's see. I've just begun surfing the net regularly since I got my laptop at the start of my poly schooling (read: last year). So, compared to my peers, I'm extremely slow and backwards.

"oh, what's that you're doing? oh lol! what's this "fake boob" thing!?! oooohhhh... oops. it's "fffaaaaccccee/bbbooooooookkk"... my bad!" The furthest I've gone is MSN.

Dunno why, I think it's real troublesome and provides opportunities for scams, spams, flamers, virtually no private life, and all sorts of undesirable stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Fri Jul 24, 2009, 07:20 PM
(Thu Jul 23, 2009 09:31 PM)fluffytora Wrote:  Dunno why, I think it's real troublesome and provides opportunities for scams, spams, flamers, virtually no private life, and all sorts of undesirable stuff.
This is actually very true. At first I avoided using Facebook and other social networks for the same reasons (anyone remember the annoying Friendster invite emails?) However as time goes by, you'll find that these social networks are incredibly helpful in finding back and rebuilding lost connections. I have only recently found my old secondary school friends on Facebook after some good searching, and reviving old friendships.

I would recommend that you take the initiative and register your usernames and RL names on these social networks first so that when the need comes later on, you don't find yourself staring at some other user (or worse a pr0n star XD ) using your username or RL name instead Winking
Wed Jul 29, 2009, 12:56 PM
Better o..I facebook more often and it gimme updates =3

-CTW
"Sony products are wolf-friendly Smile."
Thu Nov 26, 2009, 12:21 PM
AnthroAsia (A2) is adapting to the social trends really quick. That is a good sign of quick adaptation. Speaking of which, it reminds me that the anthro art scene is getting mainstream real soon.
Sat Feb 20, 2010, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: Sat Feb 20, 2010 03:02 PM by Canis Enigmas.)
For The God Of F***ingly Rocking Shit!I'll definitely join!(I'm a facebook addict anyway)

Moderator's Edit: Do mind the language, Putra. We still have rules of socializing out here Winking

please see and comment at My DeviantArt page
and watch and comment me at My own FurAffinity page!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AnthroAsia is now on DeviantArt! Canis Enigmas 4 9,044 Thu Feb 25, 2010 06:36 PM
Last Post: gingertom84
  AnthroAsia.com forums now running on MyBB 1.2 Delta-HT 0 3,332 Wed Sep 06, 2006 09:39 PM
Last Post: Delta-HT