Thread Rating:
  • 51 Votes - 3.1 Average
Old furry comics for sale.
Sun Jul 05, 2009, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 PM by loupgarou.)
Old furry comics for sale.
Currently I need to open up more shelf space and figure I'd put up what I have to sell rather than throw away. Maybe someone's missing issues or prefers to check out decade old furry media, whatever it is it's better with you than me. Some of the artists who drew in these comics are no longer active.

Mostly Shanda and Radio titles.
Comics are in good condition, little to no spine wear, will ship in plastic sleeve and backing board for as much as I can spare. Bought almost all my comics at the x4 USD rate back in the 90s, but will offer them HALF PRICE at the current x3.5 exchange rate. (M) for mature titles.

I'm losing heavily on the sales but it's either I sell cheap or end up with another dusty pile. If you want to buy at full price I won't say no.

New Horizons (M)
# 5, 6, 7 - RM9 each

Fantastic Furry Stories (M)
#1 - RM9

Shanda the Panda (M)
# 23, 26 - RM5 each

Nautilus (M)
# 1, 2, 3 - RM5 each

Furrlough
# 73, 75, 77, 78, 80, 83 - RM5 each

Extinctioners
# 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 - RM5 each
# 10 - RM9

No reserving, first come first served.

I accept Western Union Send Money or Moneygram, Paypal if no other choice is available. Add RM1 per comic for regular shipping, I'm not sure about large order rates but it can be discussed. Pos Laju available if preferred.

List will be constantly edited to remove bought issues.

EDIT: 3 oct 09, list edited.

I kill you with chopsticks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mon Jul 06, 2009, 12:53 AM
RE: Old furry comics for sale.
Crap, just when I'm not able to check with my archive which books of Extinctioners I'm having. I'll get back to you next weekend on that as well as New Horizons and Havoc Inc.
Mon Jul 20, 2009, 04:38 PM
RE: Old furry comics for sale.
I sent you an SMS about my interest for some of the comics. Did you receive it? Is your handphone number still the same as before?