Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Team Fortress 2
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 12:25 PM
RE: Team Fortress 2
Yeah that's a good point..But just a head's up that Episode 3 has been procrastinated for many many years now. xD

[Image: 55980081.png]
[Image: KatSteamSig_FF.gif]

« Got a Steam ID? Join our Singapore + Malaysia Gamer Furs Group ! »
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Tue Jun 28, 2011, 05:40 PM
True, Episode 3 may be the current candidate for the "Duke Nukem Forever" title. Touch wood.
But how can anyone get the entire Valve compilation without the last portion of the most important game title in the range?

Its like ... having 1 & 3/4 rather than having a pair of ... if you get what I mean Tongue
Its never going to be complete.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mon Jul 04, 2011, 11:25 AM
Probably one of the worst situation ever happened to us when we steered away from piracy and being among the legitimate players. F2p has created a whole new generation of half bucket trolls and bashers who does nothing but throwing tantrums and abusing the qwerty system to the extent of ruining the meaning of fun in the game.

[Image: 76561198034133982.png]
Tue Sep 20, 2011, 12:57 AM
oh aye, agreed wholeheartedly Chibi. my experience with them however is different.

i'm still getting stacked in the Starhub servers (no big surprise) but the level and standard of the players has seriously gone to shitto. last time, soldiers and demomen rocket jump to location and had a certain level of proficiency. nowadays, they walk to position and miss every single shot. i'm still pretty darned amazed at this.

now when you're stacked against, you don't just lose. you get steamrolled and crushed completely.

don't even get me started on the newbies asking the dumbest and most basic of questions.

[Image: 76561197994832700.png]
[Image: new001.gif] Click this swirl for my furaffinity page.
[Image: apotheosiheavynomicon.gif] Alternatively, click this guy for my deviantart page
Tue Sep 20, 2011, 05:24 AM
If they ask questions, just be a good senior player and answer them.. Lol.
You never know they would become friends and recommend you for 'Professor Speks'! I've got 4, so feels good helping em. Plenty of F2P's who have been regulars on our LowYat servers also became premium and a part of our family. Tongue

Tue Sep 20, 2011, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: Tue Sep 20, 2011 04:17 PM by Canis Enigmas.)
Well its all subjective.
Trolls will always be trolls: F2P or P2P, it doesn't make a difference and they will all get their asses kicked once a mod is on the scene.

For the question of n00bs, its all depending on your patience levels. Cause if they always keep losing, surely, they'd get bored and leave the server. You just need to hold out your patience longer than theirs.
The only exception is if the whole server is full of them :/ of which then you wouldn't want to be in there anyway.

Overall though, I think its just gamers being over-competitive, too serious, too ... anal ... in team based games and completely missing the point of having fun.
I still miss the good old selfish days of every-man-for-himself-Half-Life-Crossfire-free-for-all-frag-massacre
Wed Sep 21, 2011, 12:05 PM
Don't trust new people. Plenty of new folks who get into TF2 can ace it pretty quickly.
Most prolly plenty of experience in Shooters. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Team Fortress 2 Dobb 1 1,241 Wed Apr 23, 2008 01:27 AM
Last Post: Canis Enigmas