Thread Rating:
  • 249 Votes - 3.01 Average
F.U.R.L.E.S.S.
Thu Apr 30, 2009, 11:38 PM
RE: F.U.R.L.E.S.S.
(Wed Apr 29, 2009 08:42 PM)DJAtomika Wrote:  I'll get to writing up a long, long, introductory post + first mission for our budding furries. You can give me ideas here, if you want.

Other than that, I'm waiting on nPS to give me feedback on my changes to the OP.

>> Genocide, for starters.

Really gut-wrenching acts of oppression, genocide, and suspension of basic rights. If we're going to do "fursecution", might as well push the limits.

Magic-stripped humanity will absolutely not go easy on "furries" who can warp luck, cause catastrophes, generate spirit bursts, and control minds/space/time.

How does FURLESS get away with atrocity? Perhaps they were given a mandate, power over resources, being excused from being put on trial for crimes against other sentient beings? Perhaps their crimes are not "crimes" because the furries are redefined as animals with no rights as human beings?

>> What changes? >_>

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thu May 14, 2009, 09:44 AM
>> Music!

BSG's version of All Along The Watchtower.

>> Also, a sample:

Jenners... no, Paradox lit a hand-rolled cigarette covered by his hands. The room started smelling like cloves and something else. One would've been forgiven for thinking he was some sort of beatnik, with the beret and the black clothes.

"They couldn't win against us... so they fired nukes instead." he said.

He took a drag, and from his koala nose he exhaled blue ghosts around his face.

"Borneo, Indonesia, parts of Australia on the South. India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan on the West. Lit up like a Roman Candle."

He tapped the cigarette against the edge of an ashtray. A caterpillar of ash fell quietly onto the cold ceramic.

"Y'want to know whose fault all this is? Huh?"

He leaned forward, speaking to Private Helios like a schoolboy with a secret.

"Us. We knew what they're like, what happens when anybody gets an edge over them. We didn't press the button on the cruise missiles, but we screwed with their livelihoods enough to make them want to do it."

Paradox smiles and blows a smoke-ring towards the cadet.

"But don't tell your friends. They'll sell you out in exchange for a better rank in F.U.R."

His wallaby ears lowered, and he turned to watch other cadets return from a training exercise through the plate-glass window.

"Everything burns. Everything can collapse. When the chips are down, there is only you."

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Fri May 15, 2009, 04:11 PM
[I'm thinking up something for our fellows here to do. There was a first assignment from the original RP post back in the website I found it in, but its a bit cliche, so I'm thinking up something new. Any suggestions?]

[Image: 76561198002568946.png]

For I am the Darkness...
Fri Jun 12, 2009, 02:03 AM
"Doctor, we're losing this thread!"

"Give me a dose of Activity. 100 CCs should do the trick."

- STAB. PLUNGE. INJECT. -

- - -

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Hollud. Simply, horse.
Thu Aug 27, 2009, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: Thu Aug 27, 2009 09:23 AM by nightPhaser.)
>> Commished a pic of Sanugi Jenners. =) (By Vickletiggs.)

[Image: 1251305084vickletiggs_sanugi.jpg]

Changed a few things about him since I wrote the profile above. Starting to model him a bit on James Dean. I'm sketching his character sheet along with a few others. (So much character design projects. Aaaaiiiigh.)

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Thu Aug 27, 2009, 08:01 PM
Kind of sad to see RPs die.......ehehe

Nice char though, and any chance this thing is going to take off? Looks interesting enough ^_^

Classified Data: Personnel Records
#247A
Valcien, Xynder
Division: 24th Special Infantry
Species: Northern Sergal
Eye colour: Green (Left) Red (Right)
Fur colour: Black / White
#247B
Species: Arctic Wolf-Nightfire Dragon hybrid (An Arctic Night Drolf, if you will)
Eye colour: Red (Left) Green (Right)
Fur colour: White / Black

Weapons of choice: High-caliber pistols, Heavy Rifles, Shotguns

[Image: 76561197995964009.png]
Find all posts by this user
Thu Aug 27, 2009, 11:24 PM
(Thu Aug 27, 2009 08:01 PM)Xynder Valcien Wrote:  Nice char though, and any chance this thing is going to take off? Looks interesting enough ^_^

Technically, we haven't even taken off yet. We have only started on the design phase. The actualisation phase... well, not so much.

Hollud. Simply, horse.