Thread Rating:
  • 253 Votes - 2.84 Average
Requesting for donations
Wed Jun 25, 2008, 01:24 AM
Requesting for donations
Being a student, an ex-student and now a student again means that my financial status is not always secure. Previous years of paying AnthroAsia's webhosting and domain fees by myself can be quite a burden, which is why I'm appealing to everyone who supports AA and would like to keep it afloat on the internet, please donate US$5 for our AnthroAsia hosting fund via PayPal. US$5 is the suggested amount since anywhere between 10-15 donors is enough to cover the fees for a year. You can however donate any amount you wish and your contributions will be recognised (unless you wish to be anonymous). Smile

Please click on the button below to donate:

Disclaimer: AnthroAsia is not formally registered as an organisation and donations are not exempted from tax.

-- Delta-HT
[AnthroAsia.com administrator]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Fri Jun 27, 2008, 11:16 PM
RE: Requesting for donations
HT, have you gotten that Maybank account yet? Its really difficult for me here to find a Public Bank branch. Especially one that is near my workplace, considering that I work from 9 to 9 lately :/
Fri Jul 04, 2008, 11:12 PM
>> Thanks to the magic of plastic and Internet (sparklesparkle) AnthroAsia's hosting fees are settled for the year! Big thank you to those who've donated, since you've made AnthroAsia a whole lot more reliable than FurAffinity.

*zing!* *ba-dum-tish!*

[ Proceed calmly. ]
DevianTART
FurAffiTiny
Fumblr
Twerter
Fri Jul 11, 2008, 09:25 PM
Canis Enigmas Wrote:HT, have you gotten that Maybank account yet? Its really difficult for me here to find a Public Bank branch. Especially one that is near my workplace, considering that I work from 9 to 9 lately :/
It's okay if you can't get to Public Bank, all of these hard to find banks are a hassle anyways. How about using PayPal?

An addendum here: Any donations from now onwards will go towards next year's hosting fees. Thank you to everyone as well. Smile

-- Delta-HT
[AnthroAsia.com administrator]