Thread Rating:
  • 270 Votes - 2.97 Average
Dawn of Edo. (Combat, open to all)
Tue Feb 13, 2007, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: Thu Mar 01, 2007 06:05 PM by Delta-HT.)
Dawn of Edo. (Combat, open to all)
Okay.. a brief explanation of the RP.
The time's set on old Japan as mentioned.. that's Edo.
So.. use your imaginations.. no laser, no magics, no missile or whatsoever weapon or tech that you great grandchildren might be using.. Suppose I would like to clan every participant in this RP but I really don't think that's necessary at the moment, so I'll just make it a free for all and random theme. But the time set would never change.
Introduction is a must for all partcipants as we might not want to confuse ourselves. So let me get things started.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Species:
Role: (be it a chemical genius, martial artist, or a field general)
WoC: (that's weapon of choice, preferably of swords and spears or whatever that exist during the era. Even weapons from Europe or China might be included as llong as they exist during that period. Limited to the choice of one only.)

Name : Snow.
Species: Snow leopard
Role : An Oniwabanshu under the disguise of a Kabuki actor.
WoC : Kodaichi.
----------------------------------------------------------------

As Edo struggled to overcome the invasion of outlanders such from the western worlds, conflicts and murders loomed within it's ground. Terrified are the civilians at the terrible control that the government have over the country. Many lived in poverty and the gap between the rich and the poor is just too big to measure.

After a long day stage-playing in the kabuki theater, Snow went to the restaurant down the alley and had a sake. He thought about the day that has just passed, then he gave a little sigh.
"Just another day like no other I suppose. The days of the Oniwabanshu were over." he monologued.

[Image: snowrq1.gif]

Yes, I'm a snark. Sue me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dawn of Edo. (Combat, open to all) - David Snow - Tue Feb 13, 2007 01:37 AM
RE: Dawn of Edo. (Combat, open to all) - David Snow - Fri Sep 19, 2008, 12:13 AM