AnthroAsia
Bronies! - Printable Version

+- AnthroAsia (http://www.anthroasia.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Movies and Television (/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Thread: Bronies! (/showthread.php?tid=1880)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Bronies! - Hollud - Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 AM

I am not a brony.

The Horse has spoken.

RE: Bronies! - Canis Enigmas - Sun Oct 23, 2011 02:37 PM

(Fri Oct 21, 2011 08:25 PM)Drgnalexia Wrote:  not saying you people arent even interested in it, but other local froums I visit dosent even breath or discuss much of it at all.
Give time for local kids to overcome the perception regarding ponies and girls, and I'm pretty certain that the MLP madness would spread like wild fire.

(Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:42 PM)Theshadows64 Wrote:  To me i find the whole MLP:FiM is very ironic... It's a show for little girls but if you go past the initial superficial watch you can see trace of adult content that may or may not had been intended...

This, in my opinion, is what happens when adults try to make funny cartoons for children and try to assume on what a child would consider as humor...
You haven't really been keeping up with the cartoon culture in the past 3 decades, haven't you? Tongue Sexual innuendos and adult jokes had always been sneaked into the scripts since the days of Ren & Stimpy.

"Momma had a chicken. Momma had a cow. Dad was proud. He didn't care how!"

Thing is, most of these adult jokes will fly over the heads of most kids as they won't even understand the basics of the flowers and the bees. However, if the kid does get the joke, then the question lies with the parents and how they brought up their child. Either way, both the kids and adults would be amused with these subtle jokes. It's a win-win situation.

(Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 AM)Hollud Wrote:  I am not a brony.
Reeeeaaaaally?!? /Big smile

RE: Bronies! - Theshadows64 - Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:29 PM

(Sun Oct 23, 2011 02:37 PM)Canis Enigmas Wrote:  You haven't really been keeping up with the cartoon culture in the past 3 decades, haven't you?

Dude... i have only lived for 2 decades... i missed out on a decade and is still trying to catch up to that... =3

RE: Bronies! - _snickers_ - Mon Nov 07, 2011 01:15 PM

Snickers says:

Soooo... that's what it's called now!?

Well, to be honest, I got addicted watching MLP at its 1st season XD

RAIIIINBOOOOOWWWW DAAASHHHHHH !!!!!

RE: Bronies! -  - Tue Nov 06, 2012 08:58 PM

This would seem like spam but really all what I would say for bronies are

Meh.

RE: Bronies! - Fennec - Wed Nov 07, 2012 09:39 AM

Nope, sadly not me... It didn't really catch my eye... :3

RE: Bronies! - Katsuke - Mon Jan 21, 2013 04:25 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WV9DZehYs4

[Image: Jesus+Christ+How+Horrifying+thread+_92eb...acdf2b.jpg]

RE: Bronies! - Drake - Fri Sep 06, 2013 01:43 PM

We bronies got to stick together, you know?